WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Visit Cynna's Blog ♥

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |Link |Link | Link | Link | Link | Link

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Tutorial Shadow Around Blog .
Written @ 8:05 PTG
 


anyonghaseyo ang bonjour creatures . okay,hari neyh wawa nak ajar tuto ini .
act tuto ni wawa create sendiri .main letak aja code dimana-mana seterusnya jadi pula .
harhar . so ,I wannashare this tuto all of you. I use this things at my another blog .
so,dont ask me why Im type this tuto at here . this blog is mine!


1.dashboard=>template .

2.then search dis code <body>

3.paste this code after <body>


-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 15px 5px #FFFFFF;

-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 15px 5px #FFFFFF;

}

okay , kalau takjadi , calling-calling yaw ! ^^