WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline
♥ Visit Cynna's Blog ♥

Links

Link | Link | Link | Link | Link | Link |Link |Link | Link | Link | Link | Link

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Crosshair Hover
Written @ 8:37 PTG

I think this is the fourth tuto for today . LOL.
this tuto is very interesting for me .
I found this code at my template. so , this is Sys Lettha own ^^

do you know about this 'thing' ?

Alolo . Click here For see the Crosshair hover

nampak bendenyer ? tak nampok gak ? dah kene buang leturw , ^^


• Dashboard >Tempalate
• Ctrl F untuk cari code di bawah

a:hover }

• Copy pula code di bawah
color: {color:link hover};
cursor: crosshair;
text-decoration:none;
• Pastekan di BAWAH code a:hover {
• Preview dulu , kalau jadi SAVE
• Apa-apa hal sila inform ~

Credits : Miss Scha Dayanti

peace ^^